Dear Spring Valley Eye Clinic patients,
We are excited to be able to start seeing you again! The last several weeks have reminded us what a privilege it is to take care of your eye health and vision needs. To help ensure the safety of our patients and staff we have implemented the following changes:
- Please wear a mask into the office when coming to your appointment and leave it on during the duration of your stay. Our staff and doctors will be wearing masks as well.
- Please do not bring any guests along with you to your appointment. This will help us reduce the number of people that are in the office at once and help maintain social distancing. A parent may accompany a child who has an appointment.
- Hand sanitizer will be available near the front desk. Please use some upon entering the office.
- After trying on a frame please do not put it back on the frame display. Trays will be set out to put frames in to be disinfected after they have been tried on.
- Be assured that the exam room and equipment is being cleaned and disinfected between every patient.
Again, we are happy to be able to return to serving you and providing for your eye care needs. If you have any questions please call 507 346 7555.
The doctors and staff of Spring Valley Eye Clinic